Electrical services FAQs
What are your services?
Our electrical services include:
- domestic electrical work – no job is too small, we will happily visit your home to install one extra power point
- commercial – including major developments such hospital upgrades and rewiring
- industrial – maintenance of important electrical apparatus
- solar electricity – including panel installation
- testing and tagging – to keep your workplace WorkSafe
- data cabling including underground cabling.
Our electricians are available for 24 hour emergency electrical services, seven days a week.
What areas do you service?
Based in Bendigo, we provide electrical consultation for surrounding regional areas, including Kyneton, Shepparton, Hepburn and Daylesford.
Can you perform testing and tagging to a WorkSafe Victoria standard?
Absolutely! Our electricians are routinely scheduled to perform testing and tagging for many businesses, including shopping centres, corporate offices, government departments and more. We work to a WorkSafe Victoria standard ensuring ultimate safety of your staff and clients.
Do your electricians provide data cabling for my home or office?
Certainly – in today’s society being ‘connected’ is so important and data cabling is a major service of ours. Our services include computer cabling for homes and businesses and underground cabling. Whether you need a straightforward home network, or cabling for a major industrial project – our electricians are well-versed in keeping Victorians connected.
I want my home or business to be more environmentally friendly, what solar electricity services do you provide?
We provide advice to homes and businesses about their electricity needs and the most appropriate system to suit your energy consumption. Our electrical contractors provide solar panel installation, solar panel cleaning, servicing, reapiras and advice so you can enjoy free energy from the sun.