Pre-holiday tips from our domestic electricians in Bendigo
There’s so much preparation to be done before you go on vacation.
While you’ve got to empty the fridge, pack your bags, the kids and the car, what have you done to prepare your home for your weeks away?
Before the vacation begins, here are a few tips from Martlec Services’ experienced domestic electricians in Bendigo for you to consider –
- Remember that a locked and empty house doesn’t mean your appliances and lights aren’t still busy drawing energy from the electricity box, costing you money.
- Do a quick trip around your home before you depart to unplug any appliances that don’t need to be on. These can include the stereo, home computers, tellie and other small appliances.
- Consider getting trusted domestic electricians in Bendigo – that’s us – to install power surge protectors in your home.
- If you don’t have external sensor lights to protect against offenders wanting to break into your residence, talk to Martlec Services about installing them. Criminals aren’t keen on being in the spotlight so lights triggered when motion is detected are a great deterrent.
- And leave your keys with a trusted friend or neighbour. That way it’s easy for them to carry out checks to ensure there are no problems in your home during your absence.
At Martlec Services, we are the domestic electricians Bendigo clients trust for all their residential electrical needs.
We offer a comprehensive range of services including rewiring, solar panel installation, interior and exterior lights, data cabling, new fit outs, air conditioner installation and safety switches.
Please contact our domestic electricians in Bendigo for more information.